Any of the following personal information that may be made available to BioConnection through using the website or otherwise shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- E-mailing, calling or communicating with directors, officers and employees of BioConnection.
- Posting a question or comment through the site.
- Requesting information.
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event.
- Participating in an online survey.
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list.
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password.
- Any other business-related reason.
BioConnection provides you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. Your personal data will be collected and used by BioConnection for the purpose of the entering into, performance and management of a commercial relationship with you, including activities aimed at increasing BioConnection’s customer base, and does not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below.
Domain Information Collection
BioConnection may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. BioConnection uses this information to improve its information sharing. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies”—small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. Some are functional cookies without which the website would not work. Some are analytical cookies, to track user traffic patterns, generated by Google Analytics and are designed for anonymous use only. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Please note that cookies cannot read data off of your hard drive.
Your Web browser may allow you to be notified when you are receiving a cookie, giving you the choice to accept it or not. If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our Web site, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. By not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain information on this site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside BioConnection without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with (information on) our production capabilities or services.
- BioConnection will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
BioConnection strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. BioConnection does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
BioConnection reserves the right to change, modify or update this policy at any time without notice. Any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information will be posted on this site.